ADI Course Online - Total: $85.95
You must complete the ADI Course if your Driver's License was suspended in the State of Florida for points or as a habitual traffic offender (non-DUI related), or by court order.
· Start immediately - no classroom necessary
· Log in and out at your discretion from any computer
· Live customer service 24 hours/day
· Very EASY course, no computer experience necessary
· Take the final exam FREE until you pass!
· Get your Certificate of Completion via e-mail right away (optional)
You must complete the Florida adi course if you fall under these categories:
Suspended License or Revoked License - You have accumulated 12 points within 12 months and the dmv sent you a letter requiring you to complete the 12 hour adi course before applying for a hardship license.
Court Ordered adi course - You appeared in court after your driver’s license was suspended, and the Judge ordered you to complete the 12 hour adi course.
HTO - Habitual Traffic Offender - Your drivers license was suspended for 18 points within 18 months and the dmv required you to take a Florida adi course.
To register for our state approved 12 hour adi course, simply click the button below!
How to get a hardship license in Florida
1. The first thing you have to do in order to get hardship license in Florida is to sign up for our state approved advanced driver class. After you pay, we will e-mail you a Letter of Enrollment right away.
2. After you receive our Letter of Enrollment for the advanced driver class, you have to go to the clerk of court and ask for a 30 Day Traffic Record Search.
3. Once you have both, the Letter of Enrollment and the 30 Day Traffic Record, you have to go to the dmv for a sit down with a hearing officer and apply for a hardship license. Meanwhile, you must complete the advanced driver class. If you are a habitual traffic offender ( hto based on your traffic record), you must complete the adi course before you can apply for the hardship license.
Our online adi course is broken down into easy to comprehend chapters. Each section is written so that you can understand the information and progress with the course. We have the best technical service and customer support in the industry, and are here to help you with any questions. We are confident that you will enjoy our adi course. The total cost of the course is $85.95.
The adi course is for Florida drivers who were ordered by a judge to attend an advanced driver class or had their drivers license suspended or revoked (non DUI-related) and are seeking to reinstate their license. The adi course is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is designed so that you may take the course at your own pace, and log on and off as you would like until you complete it.