12 Hour Traffic School - Total: $85.95
Toll Free: 1-800-540-4855
You must complete the 12 Hour Traffic School Course if your Driver's License was suspended in the State of Florida for points or as a habitual traffic offender (non-DUI related), or by court order.
· Start immediately - no classroom necessary
· Log in and out at your discretion from any computer
· Live customer service 24 hours/day
· Very EASY course, no computer experience necessary
· Take the final exam FREE until you pass!
· Get your Certificate of Completion via e-mail right away (optional)
You must complete the Florida 12 Hour Traffic School if you fall under these categories:
Suspended License or Revoked License - You have accumulated 12 points within 12 months and the dmv sent you a letter requiring you to complete the 12 hour traffic school course before applying for a hardship license.
Court Ordered 12 Hour Traffic School - You appeared in court after your driver’s license was suspended, and the Judge ordered you to complete the 12 hour traffic school.
HTO - Habitual Traffic Offender - Your drivers license was suspended for 18 points within 18 months and the dmv required you to take a Florida 12 hour traffic school course.
To register for our state approved 12 hour traffic school course, simply click the button below!
How to get a hardship license in Florida
1. The first thing you have to do in order to get hardship license in Florida is to sign up for our state approved 12 hour traffic school course. After you pay, we will e-mail you a Letter of Enrollment right away.
2. After you receive our Letter of Enrollment for the 12 hour traffic school, you have to go to the Florida clerk of court and ask for a 30 Day Traffic Record Search.
3. Once you have both, the Letter of Enrollment and the 30 Day Traffic Record, you have to go to the dmv for a sit down with a hearing officer and apply for a hardship license. Meanwhile, you must complete the 12 hour traffic school. If you are a habitual traffic offender (hto based on your traffic record), you must complete the 12 hour traffic school course before you can apply for the hardship license.
Our online 12 hour traffic school is broken down into easy to comprehend chapters. Each section is written so that you can understand the information and progress with the course. We have the best technical service and customer support in the industry, and are here to help you with any questions. We are confident that you will enjoy our 12 hour traffic school. The total cost of the course is $85.95.
The 12 hour traffic school is for Florida drivers who were ordered by a judge to attend an 12 hour traffic school or had their drivers license suspended or revoked (non DUI-related) and are seeking to reinstate their license. The 12 hour traffic school (12 hour traffic school) is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is designed so that you may take the course at your own pace, and log on and off as you would like until you complete it.